8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I'm not really a fan of the splitters, but the car looks damn good so you're not banned.

Congrats.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not really a fan of the splitters, but the car looks damn good so you're not banned.

Congrats.
Thanks man for not banning me. I'm over the splitters and as soon as I get some things worked out they will be sold.

dont care huh?..... i love it! there you go
I figured if I'm going to show my car on a public forum, you can not take anything seriously and get all up set about someone not liking your car. Then it turns into nothing but arguing, and than it get the "your just a hater" bullshit for 10+ pages. I will take people thoughts into consideration but really, I build, buy, and drive my car for my own personal reasons.:dance:

i want your exaust and ur wheels
Then buy them, been selling them, just not on here cuz I'm to lazy to write my name and date on a peice of paper. Doh!!!

Yeah it kinda looks out of place, but everything else is hot!
Good job :thumb:
Yeah like I said, I'm over them and will be gone this year.

That exhaust is horrendous. sorry. Other than that, :thumb:
It's okay.:kisssmiley:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.