8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
501 - 520 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
Tf is up with you two and having kids.
Also I've decided that I'm just gunna bring a rag with me to Winterfest and just clean it a little when I get there :rotfl:
idk man.. it just keeps happening.. not tripping about it doe :rotfl:

And you better wash that bish doe! And then just quick detail it at the show.

Sooo.....full aero thoughts?
:rotfl:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
2,438 Posts

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·
haha I've seen't that video/race b-fo

And idk it can be borderline rice to have legit aero parts and not be fast.

Same thing with the Rocket Bunny FR-S kit. The car needs 450+hp IMO to justify that crazy body kit.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
haha I've seen't that video/race b-fo

And idk it can be borderline rice to have legit aero parts and not be fast.

Same thing with the Rocket Bunny FR-S kit. The car needs 450+hp IMO to justify that crazy body kit.
Yeah I know that's why I'm so hesitant...and the cost of all that ish would be sooooooo fawking much.
And I want boost so badly :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
Same to you...
I am!

So somehow today I have to wash my car, get an oil change, change wheels, and adjust my height :/
Do eeeet

I did my first coast of plastidip, washed my rimps. Preparing to go to Home Depot real quick and get some new hardware for my rear diffuser. Next I am going to wash the car and dip the wheels more. Yeth.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Sooo I think I'm getting really sick...lately I've been extremely tired, like falling asleep before 9 pm, I haven't been able to do some basic sh*t like I kept thinking 2x3=5 yesterday, and today when I was driving I got then sensation that I was falling backwards and I started getting blurry vision for like 10 seconds. So not sure how I'm gunna manage a car wash and doing everything to my car, let alone get up and drive for an hour on the highway tomorrow.

501 - 520 of 544 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.