8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 544 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
What happens if u go wot? Is your car locked out of vtec? Say only revving to 4500-6000?
it'll still rev but won't engage vtec. And it's not a good idea to go WOT yet until we are in the process of sorting it out. Right now he is having me got WOT 1700 - 5500 rpm. My guess is we are in the process of tuning the low cam for WOT now.

Can also check in with my build thread here: :giggle:

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/car-...says-sloooowwww-dooowwwnnnn-build-thread.html :badger:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Sooooo I'm not sure if I should rock my gunmetal Enkei rimpz to the meet :think:

They sorta match the car the best with all the black trim.. But the Cobra Rs are more stancy :scratches:

Guess I have plenty of time to decide :giggle:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
my house is available to you, bro :wavey:

I do all the work in my drive. Got lots of tools and stuffs.

We'll take an afternoon and pound some brewskis and get it done :highfive:

Also there is a sort of big meet Sat night that Ima hit up with a couple mates. It's in Tampa but we meeting up on Gulf-to-Bay in CLW to convoy out there. It's on fbook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/927633243919920/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=1

we leaving around 9:30p

Discussion starter · #33 ·
sorry I'll fix it. I was confused and texted the owner and then figured it out, may have edited it weird lol.

Here it is plain and simple, if you want your car to be in the show area, you need a show ticket. If you get a spectator ticket, you will be parking in the grass and walking into the show.

It's totally worth it to have your car in the show area. Way more fun. And I'm going to be acting a fool with mine and I'm thinking of going there with my hood off lmao. #swag

better start cleaning that bishh...

I sorta wanna hurry up and get my tickets. But if we all want to park together we can order them as a goup and get them at a discounted rate. Also if we got there at the same time of day we would duhh be parking together. But I like the discounted rate idea

Discussion starter · #35 ·
yeah being an older car it prolly has some dirt and grime caked up in there. my bay used to be gorgous but it's sorta nasty now. I know ppl r gonna be like "Why the f*** does this n**** have his hood off his car?"

truth is I just wanna show off the blower. No engine bay tuck so it's not the sexiest thing in the world but meh :meh:

I'm also not sure what wheels I want to rock to the show.

I currently have my dark ones on:

But my chrome Cobra R wheels are more stancy.

I sorta like the attitude that the dark ones give it. But the ppl at the show may prefer to see with wide stanced wheels. What's your input?

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I actually don't have a lot of camber lol. Just a sexy amount... In person it's rather minimal. And I'll still take a corner faster than her xD

and btw, Lambo stole my wheels so they can't be that bad :p :umad:

21 - 40 of 544 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.