8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
haha we will go, homie. It'll be a blast.

Roscoe is being wack and claimed he didn't get my email. He tried calling me but I was unable to talk at the time.

It's turning out to be too difficult to ask him about the group rate . And besides, I don't want to be out on the border in a group, I'd rather be in the regular rows. If we all meet up before hand, and get in line, we can all park next to each other like homies.

I think Ima go with my hood off haha. Wild out...
Ima go with mine shut and ima keep it shut because R18 :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
For this show, if you want to park in the grass and WALK into the even - Spectator

If you want to park on the concrete (with all your homies) - Show Car

You get one passenger in free with a show ticket. I'm going to bring a cooler with lots of liquor because I like to get turn't at car shows :giggle:

I'm also going to bring some folding chairs and a speaker/iPod so I can entertain the masses as they check out mi car :giggle: :headfones:
:rotfl:
Ok so show car it is (feels weird calling my car a show car lol) :dancing:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
yeah I didn't wanna go the special route and get spacers with lugs on em. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

The 7mm spacers don't have them, and I felt like there was enough threads left to be safe.
Last time I took my wheels off it looked like I barely had enough thread to fit my wheels :hiding:

Then again my car isn't the sharpest tool in the shed if you catch my drift :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I cleaned out my trunk this weekend. It's beautiful! Also checked the psi in my spare.. It had 34psi in it, it calls for 60psi, I put 64.5psi in it :D

Also repaired my rear seat delete carpet that I had to take down when I installed my fuel pump. It looks great again! Cleaned the engine bay a bit also.

Installed my stancy wheels over the weekend also! Scraping in the rear like a muggg :facepalm:
Roll dat ish!!!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
pm'd back :wavey:

yay! That white text

And nah I don't think J5 is going. And idk about stellarstatic :shadyhat:

But there will be some stancy 8ths there. Peep the image on the first page at the top. The blue civic coupé is a guy that lives by me locally.
:rotfl: you found it
And hmmm :think:
I know Rammi and stellarstatic went to SC6 which is in Orlando so I can't see why they wouldn't go to this :think:

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.