8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call Julie at Weir Canyon.. My Si is the second civic we've bough from her in the last 2 years.. she switched dealerships and we tracked her down because our first experience was so good.. She found me an incoming Si that no one else at her dealership even knew about and locked it in for me.. Plus she knows how anxious I am to get it and she's been sending me emails every day to track my car as it came across country.. She's so awesome that people (like me) drive all the way up there from San Diego..

I can't stress enough how cool she is.. Once we were out of sight of the dealership she told me to drive the car like I stole it.. She'll take care of you. just tell her Derik sent you!

Julie Frisch
Internet Sales Manager
Weir Canyon Honda
714.473.4979 cell
714.777.4100 main

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
did she move from Family Honda in RSM?
before i was even considering Si's, (at first i passed it off like the EP3) i went in looking for V6 Accord in 6M. the person on the floor sent me to internet manager, and im pretty sure thats the name. she was pretty cool and she found me one in Carlsbad (lol closest manual V6 Accord) and she said she would transfer it for me, and even give a good price.

i went back to Family Honda after deciding on Si and they were asshats and i dont think she was there. i went to Weir Canyon also, but they were charging 2k markup, i didnt know she was there i would have talked to her.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup she went from Family Honda.. I don't ever recommend dealerships.. EVER.. I recommend a particular sales person.. When I called Family Honda looking for her I was like oh well, I would only come there if she was there.. luckily I was able to find her over at Weir Canyon.. I even told the survey people at WC that the only reason I bought from there was Julie..

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
im like 2 mins from that dealership. If anyone goes to weir canyon give me a call and we can try to get together and see eachothers rides!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts