8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no need for an intro for me here! lol Kidding!!!!!

Seems I need to get with the times! I'm mostly known as AMG on 7thGen and I drive a 6thGen...lol Think it's time for a new car??

Anyway, I'm sure we'll all bet to know each other real quick since the members list is so small... :D

See ya around!

~AMG~

N

·
0 Posts
There shold be a " IF YOUR NOT FROM 7th gen THREAD " seeing that we all are from there lol.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
hehehe thats true
its easier that someone that doesnt r from 7thgen tells us
im el_ben2 from there... thats my nickname for all the forums.. so if in someother u see me... i am!
lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welllllllll welcome to the next generation of Civic owners, it's pretty crazy considering I'm still a 6thGen! I need to get with the times!

·
Registered
20 Posts
AdmireMyGr8ness said:
There's no need for an intro for me here! lol Kidding!!!!!

Seems I need to get with the times! I'm mostly known as AMG on 7thGen and I drive a 6thGen...lol Think it's time for a new car??

Anyway, I'm sure we'll all bet to know each other real quick since the members list is so small... :D

See ya around!

~AMG~
do i know you? J/k

hollA! T

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stachmo said:
I've seen you around 7thgen....I'm Stachmo from 7thgen (same name...lol).

Do you plan on gettin an 8thgen?

Negative. I don't makes plans too often...settin' your self up for some kind of disappointment.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey amg!!! what up.. lol way late on the posting but oh wellz.. no intro for me either.. I'm sure there are people on the 7thgensite who thought I left but I'm davec.. haha I think I want the new 8thgen

1 - 20 of 45 Posts