8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what color would you paint you civic

im asking because i have been thinking about repainting the car a different color but need some people to help me think about colors... think colors that are aggresive oh and its a 4 door if that effects any thing

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
flat black

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Kandy Kobalt Blue:thumb:

Or flat black like the Skunk 2 car.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Word to the yellow suggestions.

There was a yellow sedan picture n here somewhere a while back I saw. I think it was in the JDM thread.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Championship white.

But my car is already white so I donno if I'd go white again.. Blaze orange is my fav color but I don't think it'd work well on the sedan. I've contemplated repainting my car since there are tons of rock chips all over it plus a huge paint defect on my bumper.. I'll give it another year or two and see how bad it is and what my situation w/ the car is. Repainting kills your resale so I donno.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i vote flat black or championship white.... championship white is by far my favorite color for a car of all time but since seeing the skunk car flat black is growing on me... make sure to take pics of the process and finished product especially...do it to it lars

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
British Racing Green.
I was at a Dodger game months back and I actually saw a dark green metallic coupe. It looked funky, and I kinda liked it. It's the same shade of British Racing Green that the last-gen XKR used, but a bit darker.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts