8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my fg2 was keyed everywhere..so now i need get it paiinted and i was thinkin bout doin a whole diff color....so let me ask all you fellow 8th gens if u could paint ur car a whole diff color wat would it be and be reasonable...pics would help

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Depends on what color your FG2 was originally. If it is anything other than white or black, your engine bay may become horribly mismatched (ie. red engine bay, green exterior). But, if I could, I would go for a dark british racing green or matte black stealth bomber.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I don't know the paint number, but I saw a custom RX8 that was a midnight green. Was so sexy. Think the midnight blue of the 3rd gen Rx7's but green (so it looked black at night and dark green during the day). I'd repaint my Si that if I could find out the color codes the guy used.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
i thought championship white was the only appropriate answer to this question

i was actually considering it for a very short while, but given the expenses, it'd be cheaper to just trade in my si for a taffeta white one :p

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeaaa but my whole car is been keyed there isnt a body panel that isnt keyed so mite as well if i felt like it fork up a lil more money then the insurence money and get the whole car repainted..haha but idk i was gonna get it habbi red again wit some gold flakes

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.