1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
There is a Fit that has been swapped with a K20Z3 already.

The gas mileage is about the same or worse on my wife's Fit compared to the R18's because of the gearing in the tranny. The 1.3L enegine has to rev to get all the 109 hp it's got to move the car. It not fast by any means but it's still fun to drive none the less. I like to drive it for a fun change of pace compared to my FA5. Parking it is a breeze because of the minute size of the car too.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
How big are you?

The paddle shifters are sweet because you can still use them even when the tranny is in Drive mode not Shift mode.

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
5'9" 215lbs... I tried to fit in one with the back seats folded down. It was a car show - so I didn't play around with the seat adjustment.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
If they make the CVT tranny with paddle shifters it'll be just like a Lancer which is pretty much a gimmick with artificial shift points.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
5'9" 215lbs... I tried to fit in one with the back seats folded down. It was a car show - so I didn't play around with the seat adjustment.
I'm 6' 210lbs & have no problems in my wife's Fit. Not much to adjust on the seat besides back & forth & the seat tilt. It doesn't have the height adjust like the Si because you're sitting ontop of the gastank. One of the cool features about the Fit seats is that the back seats have a second recline position to them. I love the funtionality of the way you can configure the seats in all kinds of ways.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm 6' 210lbs & have no problems in my wife's Fit. Not much to adjust on the seat besides back & forth & the seat tilt. It doesn't have the height adjust like the Si because you're sitting ontop of the gastank. One of the cool features about the Fit seats is that the back seats have a second recline position to them. I love the funtionality of the way you can configure the seats in all kinds of ways.
true dat. if you cant fit in a fit, you will not fit into any civic sedan/coupe. There is more passenger volume in the current fit than there is in an 08 sedan.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
true dat. if you cant fit in a fit, you will not fit into any civic sedan/coupe. There is more passenger volume in the current fit than there is in an 08 sedan.
I'm considering removing the center console in my FA5 to free up some more space in my FA5. I did it in my old EP3 & it made a world of difference.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm considering removing the center console in my FA5 to free up some more space in my FA5. I did it in my old EP3 & it made a world of difference.
then you would have no armrest ftl:laughing:

RSX style.........:dancing:

im trying to find a JDM armrest for my fit right now....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts