8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ideas for 8th civic Washington Crew Decal

Common crew. This has been long overdue. Im sure we all want or could do with our own 8th civic wash crew sticker. Yes, we've been missing an identity all this while.
Susan has a contact up in vancouver and i think graphixpressions can do it too. But first we need ideas for what we want the sticker to look like. Anyone here can draw or design? Everyone else can chime in and provide some ideas.
So here goes.. I was thinking of maybe having the space needle and mount rainier in the background with the 8th civic wash crew word in the middle. It's hard to imagine it through just words so if anyone can draw well please!! :thumb:
Let's get this going crew.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol not to be a **** or anything but stickers are a bit RICERISH don't you think? :wheee:
Decal/sticker. Not asking you to fill your car with stickers dude. It's just 1 sticker/decal for the Washington 8th civic peeps. We could do t-shirts/caps whatever but i think most would rather a decal/sticker. I don't put stickers on my car so i can say im not a ricer if you want to put it that way but this is one decal/sticker i would put up.
And im sure we all want something we can call our own.

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
I can see if an old friend of mine can do a rough drawing of mount rainier with the space needle in front with the 8th crew logo below that or some variations.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can see if an old friend of mine can do a rough drawing of mount rainier with the space needle in front with the 8th crew logo below that or some variations.
:thumb: Sounds good Dain. We seriously need to rock our own crew decal.

Id sport one. Even though iv never been to a meet yet, i still frequent this site a lot...
Any suggestions for the decal? Yeah u should hit up a meet one of these days.

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey phil. I haven't seen you in forever, since you, Dain, Sam, Keith, and i met there..
i think it's a great idea, and Dain's idea doesn't sound so bad.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey phil. I haven't seen you in forever, since you, Dain, Sam, Keith, and i met there..
i think it's a great idea, and Dain's idea doesn't sound so bad.
Yeah that's true. haven't seen u around for a bit. Any suggestins for layout of the decal?

·
Registered
280 Posts
If we get a WA crew sticker figured out, i'm going to take off all my stickers cuz i'm kind of sick of it on my windshield lol >=]

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Calvin, how about having the WA state outline as the background then the space needle and an evergreen tree somehow upfront and have the words like in the picture below. I was imagining the space needle to look something like in the pic too.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Calvin, how about having the WA state outline as the background then the space needle and an evergreen tree somehow upfront and have the words like in the picture below. I was imagining the space needle to look something like in the pic too.

yea that but like dain said with mt. rainier and the space needle, that would look sick

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Dain..you think you could get your friend to come up with something along the lines we have been talking about? You could use this Chicago crew decal as a reference or come up with something on our own.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hmm...on top of a car decal i think having a banner would be cool too. I'd totally rock that in my room or wherever!! Fly it as a flag too. haha.No seriously, i wouldn't mind doing one.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts