8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heyhey

someone from IBM 8200 warden ave. location informed me of this site and i am grateful. i've been looking for something local like this. =) (this person wrote a note and put it on my windshield heh)

just want to say thanks and i think i have an idea who it is. white civic coupe parked in the 'A' building parking? heh. i'm the blue coupe wit the transformer emblem.

If it is you please pm me. i want to know where you got your body kit and how much.

Thanks!!

Jack Hui.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. i remember seeing your car before in i think atomic blue? it had the transformer emblem saw you at a costco before.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
heyhey

someone from IBM 8200 warden ave. location informed me of this site and i am grateful. i've been looking for something local like this. =) (this person wrote a note and put it on my windshield heh)

just want to say thanks and i think i have an idea who it is. white civic coupe parked in the 'A' building parking? heh. i'm the blue coupe wit the transformer emblem.

If it is you please pm me.
i want to know where you got your body kit and how much.

Thanks!!

Jack Hui.

Hey Jack!! That would be me with the white civic coupe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I am so glad I found you LOL

What is your msn bro?! PM me!!!! :D We got tons to talk about haha!

as per the above quotes and reactions, I am going to say n0 h0m0 on both your behalf.

your welcome.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.