8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was driving down a main street and some guy pulled out in front of me and i had no where else to go but on coming traffic or trample over a stop sign and a fence. my bumper is gone and so is my passenger side. im pretty bummed.

Finally got pics

Thanks for waiting everyone.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks alot everyone. yeah i do have insurance and hopfully she will be back and running strong. i already miss driving her. if they end up giving me another car.. im gonna go for another si definately. i will take some pics before she goes to david mcdavid tomarrow. i cant seem to send my pics to my email because i dont have any internet on my phone i guess. anyone know of another way?

·
Registered
928 Posts
good thing you're okay, personnally, i'd just go and t/bone the person that got right infront of me if i had the right of way, but thats just me, you know teach them a lesson and let their insurance take care of everything, and if i found out they didnt have insurance, i'd be back in the car and punching the gas a lil more. HA, but yeah, good thing you didnt go into oncoming traffic and go head on.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah i so wanted to. but the good news is when i took it in today i found out it was totaled! so here i come 08 white si!!! navi lip kit! :p

·
Registered
317 Posts
Glad you are alright,unfortunately totalling a car is never "good news" to your insurance company and they will strike back.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
sorry to hear but glad your alright dude, hope u get your car back to normal. it always bums me out to hear about a wrecked 8th civic :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn dude, sucks about your Si.. I just moved to the Dallas area (Frisco) from chi-town, and I can't believe how people drive out here. Guess that is why my insurance is higher in Dallas than it was in Chicago. Anyways, good luck with gettin that new Si.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn dude, sucks about your Si.. I just moved to the Dallas area (Frisco) from chi-town, and I can't believe how people drive out here. Guess that is why my insurance is higher in Dallas than it was in Chicago. Anyways, good luck with gettin that new Si.
same here i came from Berwyn.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts