8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THose of you who havent seen my 8thcivic tribute here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsSwMDu7poA

I will be making my 2nd video dedicated to only the r18's with mods those of you who have clips of it please send it to me youtube wont work so send it to my email [email protected] this video will be a slow process due to the fact that i have work too, send it and i hope u guys enjoy the video when im done with it :popcorn:

P.S.

I hope these brings hope to r18 owners everywhere.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Uh... Here's a tip.

On the next video, don't use some techno for the song. I stopped watching it once I heard that.... And don't use heavy thrash metal either, that kills it.

Have you seen Fight Club? You know the background music you hear throughout the movie? It's sorta subtle but intense techno. Use that. The band is the Dust Brothers I think. That would be more fitting then that *** suicidal invoking **** you used on the other.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Not to be mean or anything but I would include less pictures this time around, the first video didn't seem like a video at all but more like a power point slide show.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i like it, nice vid, something refreshing from, linkin park, rap car vids out there.

nice job :thumb:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
not a fan of the song, and i dont really see how it was a tribute to 8thcivic? Just some pics of some peoples cars on here but thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i didnt like the song but now i cant keep it out of my head
so does that mean i like it?
perhaps. im going to download it right now

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
TPC303 said:
The vid is good and I think the song is cool. It reminds me of my first civic hatch back H-22 swap
The vid is about 8th civics so im assuming the song reminds you of your first car...

wtf, explain.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
ill have to make i vid of my car spraying for you:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts