8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that 55w hids completely wash out the color and will be white in appearance. Is that true???? I just thought you would lose a little color. Like if you got 12000k they would look a little closer to 10000k but just be a little brighter. If 55w completely washes out the color, then why would they offer different colors with 55w?

I just tried calling ddmtuning to ask them but they didnt answer. Must not be open on saturdays or its too early.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew I would get responses like this. Can someone just answer the question(s) instead of telling me why 55w sucks, or why not go retros, or why 12000k etc. Its not my car the hids were already ordered. I need to know the answers to my questions so I can try and ship them back and exchange them if I need to. The woman likes the color of 12000k if they look like 10000k we will still be ok. If they look like 5's 6's or 8's I need to exchange them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.