8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what exactally do i need to lower it about 1-1.5 inches...
looking to keep stock shocks....but ill need the springs and what else...

i did a 2" lower on my old 07 focus and the tires went to crap and replaced them like once every 5 months...so now i wanna lower my civic right...help:wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
check out comptech springs or eibach pro kit....they only drop about an inch, and users say they havent needed a camber kit for these.

anything lower than an inch.....a camber kit will be a good investment.

GL with it

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
HFP Suspension.

Lowers ABOUT an inch, improves handling. The shocks are valved correctly for the springs, and camber (which is probably what was killing your tires, as well as toe) should still be good without getting a camber kit. Also the cheapest set-up, considering you're getting springs and shocks!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
If you're going to do it right...

1" drop

-HFP suspension
-eibach pro kit/tein h-tech + spc front camber bolts + spc rear camber arms + tokico blues + a good alignment

1.5" drop
-eibach sportlines/tein s-tech + spc front camber bolts + spc rear camber arms +
wait for koni yellows while your stock shocks go to **** + a good alignment

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
1.5" drop
-eibach sportlines/tein s-tech(200$) + spc front camber bolts(chump change) + spc rear camber arms(150$-200$) + installation (should be around 100$) + alignment (70$)

By the time your car is riding too roughly because of your dampers going yellows should be out and waiting for you at 700$.

:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.