8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my car serviced today and I told the honda guy to leave the hubcaps off when they rotated my wheels. Honestly I think the car looks better without the hubcaps on. It was dark before I could get some pictures but i'll post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you guys want to give me a few hundred bucks for new wheels and tires I'd be all for getting them (O.Z. ultraleggera's skeeeeeet). as for now steelies FTW!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as i promised here are the pics. personally i think it looks better. i don't think it looks good but i think it looks better.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
well seeing you live in FL why dont you save up and get a pair of rims and ride on them all year instead of steelies ftw since you dont get snow like up here. lucky you

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm saving up to get some ultraleggera's or something similar but lighter. until then i'll be rockin the steelies. no offense to the dude who painted his hub caps but i can't imagine that looking better than steelies in person. trust me i don't think i look sweet riding around with steel wheels, it's just a money issue. but i think it's more important for me to like the look than everyone else. it looks kinda track car'ish to me now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
buy Si wheels.
I personally just painted my hubcaps and roll in those till i get the SI wheels i ordered painted and what not.
I just bought a set of Si takeoff wheels/tires on EBAY for $800 shipped, I can't wait to install with my H&R sport springs and Progress rear sway bar. I personally think setting up a decent suspension is the MOST important thing everyone should do. Spoilers/Turbo/SC/Nos-all just for show (unless you do 100+mph every week). Nice suspension basics and good tires RULE!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha too bad it'd be illegal to put lights on the top and vynil down the side. it'd be fun to be a cop for a day.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts