8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my car back last week from my accident, after 5 weeks. This weekend, my friend ran the front side along my garage door wall. I was able to wipe most of the white paint off, but you can still definitely tell something happened.

son of a *****. =(

i've never had accidents in cars before, the Si certainly seems to be making up for it

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh, the garbage bin was "in his way" and apparently was too lazy to get out and move it, so he tried to steer around it, got too close to one side and bam :(

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
Wow that sucks...you live and you learn...you shouldn't let others drive your car unless it's absolutely necessary (i.e. you're drunk and there's a sober person there)...good luck getting it fixed...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
haha wow, i let my friends drive...but i dont let them park anywhere but the street...and i still rarely let anyone drive it, i dont want them to F stuff up like they did to your car....if i were u i wouldnt let anyone else drive your car!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Anytime I let someone else drive my car, (which btw is only when I've been drinking or I know the other driver is responsible) I always tell them, "that if anything happens, they are paying for it." And only my close friends/family who I know will keep their word can drive my car.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I don't let anyone else drive my car sorry, I pay for this and then someone else drive's it and f**k's it up, no way.

·
Registered
349 Posts
mdenning said:
he's gonna pay to get it fixed, he said. so at least that's good
LOL yeah that's good:lildevil:

I'm in Beaverton right now, been here for over a week now haven't seen an Si yet! I've been looking every time we're out too..

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
In the almost 9 years I've been driving I was in one accident, and that one was the other drivers fault (he pulled out of a parking lot into my car).

Since I bought this Civic I've been rear-ended, slid into a curb (I hate ice), and rear ended another car.

Cursed? Nope. Bad luck (mixed in with some bad driving)? Absolutely.

I feel you, though. It seems like I go a couple of months and my car is back in the shop getting something else fixed. Lucky for me I put a clear-bra on the front of my car after they replaced the front end as a result of the last accident! I hit a wooden crate (out of all things) at around 80mph on the highway and all it left was a scuff in the clear bra itself. For those who are going to ask, it was either hit a metal ladder or the wooden crate. The truck in front of me had it all on a trailer (none of it was tied down) and it all decided to fall out all at once. While other cars were spinning out and heading into medians I decided just to keep on sailing through (like Cole Trickle would do, I swear!). Didn't even hit the brakes or turn the volume down. At that point I figured "What's another broken body part or two on this car?" lol

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
This friend who drives an auto corolla wanted to drive my car.....

Hes like ive driven manual camaros bla bla bla....

im like nope... let my car get old... and maybe u can sumday...

my parents bought me this car.... as a graduation gift...i graduate this fall BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY.

and they told me..not to let em drive... sooo yea i was rude with him...

and I guess thats why karma acted on me... and the redneck drenched my car with his spit cup.

Si is an amazing car..... people do love it.... its an Eye Catcher....Honda didnt realize how good they made it.

SO yea..... Karma is acting on us ... cause our cars look better than most of the 35K cars. WE get more attention than them. Our cars a sorta cursed.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
windforce said:
Letting friends drive your car = letting friends have sex with your gf

so no no!

some people actually do !

hence we see their friends driving their cars..... THE OP.

:thumb:

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bangmonsta said:
LOL yeah that's good:lildevil:

I'm in Beaverton right now, been here for over a week now haven't seen an Si yet! I've been looking every time we're out too..
How ya liking Beaverton?

There's 2 SI's that live in the same place as me, and I see at least one a week =(

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
mdenning said:
he's gonna pay to get it fixed, he said. so at least that's good
I bet you won't see him again :p

From now on he will ignore you.

Ps: when i saw the title "i swear my si is cursed" i thought that your SI turn to ghost rider at night or something,:rotfl: lol yea i just saw that movie last night :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts