8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
i got to see a r33 tommykaira R in the last place i thought id see one.in merrit island fl out side of barns & noble at the local ricer meet spot about 2 years ago ,he was part of a group of tuners heading to nopi with the spuerstreet run.the owner is a docter or dintest or somthing, and lives somewere in Fl.
i didnt have my tripod ...(yes i do drive around with a tripod just for night pics)but i forgot it and had to use my knee.

heres a sportcompact Feature on the car.
http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0502scc_skyline_tommykaira_r/index.html

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
I've had a nismo skyline GTR R33 park next to me on campus couple times last semester. I'd always go out and see him/her near my GTO..but never saw the driver. He/she had one racing recaro red seat and the other was stock..kinda ghetto on a car he struggled so much to get...Car color was silver too

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.