8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me how I can replace the lower front bumper grill? Its a long story of what happened to it. Im not a big fan of billet grills, but maybe I can buy one and hopefully it comes in black if not it will be painted black. I want it to look as much as oem as possible. Also I have the 4dr si so I hope installing fogs with billet grill wont be a problem. OEM ID RATHER BUY. But as I heard its part of the bumper which cant be oem replaceable unless another bumper is replaced. Anyone know any good lower girlls? Please post links

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would post pics but the fogs are already installed. I already had that problem before I installed the fogs. (I was really excited cuz I bought 3k hids :dancing:) If I just take the fogs off it will become a pain to put them back on again and I dont want to do that unless I have the grill. Or I could just drive around with 2 holes on the sides lol. Ill do my best and snap something. By the way, that grill combo? Its REALLY CHEAP lol. I dont know how well its made and by the price I might not by it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts