8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I advise you not to save on equipment for a winter hike, choose really high-quality equipment. I know that on the Internet there are many different reviews for a ski trip, for example, here https://waterbladderbag.com/best-hydration-pack-for-skiing is an interesting article about hydration packages for skiers. This is really a very useful thing. I believe that equipment for hiking in extreme conditions should increase safety and be as comfortable as possible. Don't forget about thermal clothing. When you will choose clothes for hiking, before buying, do a few exercises to understand how comfortable you will be in these clothes during a hike. I think you can find more information about this by reading the specialized portal.

·
Registered
308 Posts
If it's winter hiking, I'd advise for you to NOT cheap-out on the clothing! You get what you pay for. Costco is NOT the place to find this stuff. Try www.the-house.com. They have good prices. REI is also a popular one, but expensive.

Above all else, get proper waterproof boots. Sorel is a great shoe that is partnered with Columbia Sportswear. Speaking of which, Columbia is also a fantastic brand to look into as well.

Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
OMGOrangeSi
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing