8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
You need to check out the interior diameter of the rims compared to the disk/caliper diameter on your BBK. The +35 offset should be fine depending on how the spokes curve into the rim...

I guess Im not really much help eh? :(

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
it should work. looked it up and since these spokes flare out a bit it should clear it without trouble if im not mistaken..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kinda broke after buying the brakes and coil-over... besides, those rims arent too cheap of a quality i think. as long as wheels are not ebay knock offs i'll take it lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know you wont like this offer, but you think i can return the wheels with the moneyback if it doesnt fit? sorry i have no choice, its not like i can test fit it at your place, since i cant drive it over there with the brake installed

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
best bet then to go to a shop that has these rims avail and see if they can test fit that rim n offset. or see if u purchase that can be replaced for ones that fit. most likely a shop can help ur decide. but if it was me id contact brembo themselves. they should have a guide that can be printed and used to see if the caliper will clear the wheel.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
when you getting your brakes installed? if you buy it and it doesnt clear then dont trip and return it.. just dont add scratches or anything to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.