8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..

I sold my Fiji SI 11 months ago for a BMW 335.. While I absolutely love my 335 I really miss my SI.

Starting to think about upgrading to a bigger home and might like to lower my car payments. I drove the MS3 for fun..but something keeps pulling me back to another SI..maybe a fiji sedan this time?

Here was my SI..

And here is my 335..

I think I would be a little crazy to drop this for an SI (no offense)..but I might do it. I'm a Honda lover..

I might turn it in at the end of the lease in Jan 09.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
have you thought about test driving a 135i when it comes out? I don't know exactly what your looking for but, maybe a 135 would be more comparable to the si. In size atleast, and maybe the same feel while driving.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
makes sense but it's still a cheaper car. You're savin a few grand and gettin a 3 year newer car.

How do ya like the bmw? fast huh
I hear ya..Hopefully they will have the new TSX out with maybe the AWD and turbo..that would be a great car.

I LOVE the bmw..yeah it's pretty fast. The temps are getting low now and the car flat out rips, especially on the highway.

The one thing I really miss is the shifter in the SI..probably one of the best on the road..much better than the bmw.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
335i Wahhh :eek:mg: that what i was thinking of doing. i love the twin turbo. the bad things on a 335i is the payment is so high, especially with insurance, and gas. :xyxnervou. Nice upgrade tho. how much is your monthly?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
^^twin turbo? i didnt know that

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.