8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Highway race in the GTI all the time! I was pushing it a bit far last weekend though...

EDIT:Golfmkv.com has a MKV vs... board with this disclaimer at the top:

"Golfmkv.com will not be held liable or responsible for any content posted in this forum. We do not condone street racing nor driving in a reckless manner. All content in this forum is for entertainment purposes only and considered to be fictional accounts."

Quite a popular board

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Street racing is illegal and very dangerous.

Mod your car and take it to the track.

Seriously.

No, really. Seriously. No more posting.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yea, i have a story. I was at a party once and my friend was talking trash saying that his Malibu can beat My Accord. I was with my girlfriend at the time and she needed to be home early for some dance competition she had to go to in the morning. I dropped her off home then went back to the party and raced the kid. From what i can remember i Hit 110 and i was not used to going to so fast so the intersection ahead was coming up quick. i slammed the breaks and pulled the E-brake. It did absolutely nothing but skid. I hit (T-boned) a Mini van and put it on its side. The kid i was racing wrapped around a pole. My airbags didn't deploy...his and the mini vans did. I thank god i'm still breathing today and that no one died. What if the mini van had kids? What if that was a motorcycle? Keep it on the track bro. You might think it can never happen to you...i thought the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.