8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats going on fellow 8th civicer's. I just moved to the Austin area. I know a total of 1 person. I am looking to extend my reach of people as well as get to know the area. Any cool things to do in Austin or random chit chat. Look me up. I was going to post in the Austin thread, but the odds of people seeing that are less becuase its over a 100 pages long.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Whale cum sir to the land of Tejas. I know there's a huge Club RSX meet coming soon thats in austin. Best bet is to just keep an eye on meets and whats nice is you are in austin meaning houton, san antonio and others arent much of a drive.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
you shouldn't have a problem meeting people at your place of employment. there is alot of nice people here in austin.
good luck

btw what part of austin are you in

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Whale cum sir to the land of Tejas. I know there's a huge Club RSX meet coming soon thats in austin. Best bet is to just keep an eye on meets and whats nice is you are in austin meaning houton, san antonio and others arent much of a drive.
thats your best bet to meeting people in austin. or just hang out on 6th street on a friday night. youll almost be guaranteed a good time out there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey whats going on fellow 8th civicer's. I just moved to the Austin area. I know a total of 1 person. I am looking to extend my reach of people as well as get to know the area. Any cool things to do in Austin or random chit chat. Look me up. I was going to post in the Austin thread, but the odds of people seeing that are less becuase its over a 100 pages long.
its only like the greatest city, you got live music and three different areas with a million bars. SxSW should be coming soon, if you are into music it should be a good time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts