8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is teh coolest. For my birthday, she is getting me Hondata......She wanted it to be a surprise but then found out I wouldn't be able to drive the car for 2 days. I :love: her

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
Haha very nice!

I think my gf might be getting me a scanguage for our anni. She told me she might, but I said it's okay b/c I know she wants romantic presents. I'll still be happy if it get it :D

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
My GF is thinking about getting me either tint or a CF hood since I've been looking. But Hondata is great, I love it.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
06blaksi said:
She is teh coolest. For my birthday, she is getting me Hondata......She wanted it to be a surprise but then found out I wouldn't be able to drive the car for 2 days. I :love: her

You better lay the pipe like your a construction worker :thumb:

Get her P WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
1st week of the NFL seaon after the Eagles lost to the Packers, my wife went out and bought me a Xbox 360 Elite because I was upset. I told her at this rate the Eagles could go 0-16.

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
Tell her that you appreciate it and that next time you want a turbo. Ive been trying that with mines for over a year. Still hasnt budged on spending that much money on me.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
galaxygrey13 said:
Tell her that you appreciate it and that next time you want a turbo. Ive been trying that with mines for over a year. Still hasnt budged on spending that much money on me.
lol...I'll settle for a S/C

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
Happy Birthday Paul!!!

:dancing: :party: :brock: :rockwoot: :carrot: :greenappl :pianodance: :cucumber: :broccoli: :Orange-Sl

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
39 Participants
TheRumBucket
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing