8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I wanna get rid of my rear deck shelf cause it has the 3rd brake light in it! My spoiler now sports a 3rd brake light! So my question is this what I call it! College hills had no idea what I was talking about! What I need is an Si rear deck! does anyone happen to have the Si rear deck part number that way I can just order it with the part number! Any suggestions or comments? Please send em!!! Thanks in advance! :thumb::popcorn:
-Dave

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Ok so I wanna get rid of my rear deck shelf cause it has the 3rd brake light in it! My spoiler now sports a 3rd brake light! So my question is this what I call it! College hills had no idea what I was talking about! What I need is an Si rear deck! does anyone happen to have the Si rear deck part number that way I can just order it with the part number! Any suggestions or comments? Please send em!!! Thanks in advance! :thumb::popcorn:
-Dave
Just ask the right guy. :wavey:

Coupe 84505-SVB-A03ZA
Sedan 84505-SNX-A01ZA

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paul- Hey thanks for the part number! LOL I just ordered the hood insulation and under dash cover from you guys! I then tried to get him to order the rear deck for me and he was like I dunno how to look that up! I even called it a package tray LOL! Package tray was the term for the old school cars LOL! Anyways I'm gonna order that soon! The coupe Si rear deck that is! Anyways, thanks again!

Cre8tive- yeah I'm trying to keep my car really clean! I don't wanna have that big 3rd brake light hump back there if I don't have to! But thanks for the thought though!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts