8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
chobits said:
I'm wondering if coupe's and sedan's front bumper are the same?
Thanks.
You can tell just by looking. The bumpers are different shape. Have differently shaped holes and grills.

But if you're wondering about swappability, Cam is right. I believe he was another person that compared the bumpers side by side. I was another. Taillight shapes are different where it meets bumper.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Also, not just the bumpers are different. The headlights (as they've always been with Hondas) are different between sedan and coupe. Changing them over would be a whole front end swap. But as Cam stated, repost. ;)

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
el_ben2 said:
and the Si and the Coupe headlights.... i think they're the same true? i want that headlights
Yep. The Si is the same body-wise, except for the addition of the wing, the Si badging and uh....something else, I think. Oh yeah, the DOHC VTEC sticker on the side.

·
Registered
108 Posts
el_ben2 said:
and the Si and the Coupe headlights.... i think they're the same true? i want that headlights
They are a little different actually. The Si has an amber ring in the headlight near the grill.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
GeeOff said:
They are a little different actually. The Si has an amber ring in the headlight near the grill.
Detail freak, are we? lol j/k ;)

I was thinking about how to get rid of the amber ring and put an Angel eye in instead. Of course it would help if I took a look at the headlight....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts