8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u think i should get the full body kit? i mean it very expensive and i notice that sometimes w/ no body kit it looks way better.
ur opinions?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I dont like body kits. Even the HFP kit looks out of place to me. Looks like some fake plastic **** hanging off the car. My Opinion.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
id just go for a front lip or just a full lip kit...

plus if you plan to lower the car alot of body kits are real low, so if you were to lower it then it would be scraping everwhere..lol

·
Partymember 101
445 Posts
This is the type of decision you need to make for yourself. No amount of conjecture from this forum is really going to help aid you. Just think about it and figure out what you really want the most.

·
Registered
932 Posts
JMHO....HFP front and rear under spoiler kit complete the coupe (I have not seen it in person on a sedan). Personally, I have not seen a body equal to the quality of the Honda Kit. It is oem factory and very few aftermarket kits can match them in quality (material and paint). As you will notice from my pictures of my ASM EX Coupe, I decided that after installing both the front and rear rear spoilers I did not need the side skirts at $500 plus Take a look...http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=732165#post732165

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I like the HFP bodykit on the coupes.

But the HFP bodykit on the sedans are just ugly.... :banghead: :face-puke

Each time i see a sedan with the HFP bodykit, it always reminds me of the new corolla Sport with the ugly bodykit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts