8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
earlier i drove my car with windows up and radio off, im trying to hear all the noises of my car from interior to suspension. im lowered with tein stech

1. i can hear something from the window visor. (very mild noise,... acceptable)
2. when i back up turning steering wheel to left and right i can hear a lot of noises from the suspension. (popping, creaking... unacceptable)
3. driving on a driveway 5 mph on a rough road and bumps i can hear noises from the front, i think from the suspension too.
4. good thing was no rattle form the dashboard, maybe a little when hitting bumps (acceptable)

solution that im thinking right now is, get another set of good springs.

·
Registered
834 Posts
TOMMIELOEKO said:
Solution: DONT DRIVE WITH YOUR RADIO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
:yeahthat: Infact get a set of 12" with 1200Watt amp and turn it up all the way. Works two ways! 1)You wont hear any noise coming from anywhere except your speakers. 2)If you do hear squeeks or any rattling, at least you'll know whats causing it! LOL

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Stiff aftermarket suspension is never good for a quiet ride. I've never been in a car with lowered stiffened suspension that was quiet. (trucks or cars)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
My Eibachs make no noise at all. Im glad I bought them. Go with sportlines though. I understand why everyone would say prokit but they just aren't low enough for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts