8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

I got MSRP! w00t!!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  twistedframe 
#1 ·
Hello, My name is Eric and I'm new here. I just wanted to share my great news! I originally had a quote on a Silver SI, stock, for about $22240 but when i called another dealership that is down where my parents live (about an hour away), and i asked if he could meet or beat it, he said he would give me a Fiji Blue SI for MSRP! It is completely stock for $20540 + tax and all that bull. I'm heading down to my parents house this weekend to go talk to this guy and finalize the price and sign the necessary papers. I have also already put a deposit on the car and he said i should get it by the end of March.

Best part is, not only did i get the price i wanted, but the color i wanted too. I was about to settle for silver cuz it was the best color i could find in my area, then I noticed this other place updated their inventory with two new stock Civic SI, both Fiji Blue.

I'm just so excited I had to share!! :SHOCKED:

I just need to make sure he doesnt try and squeeze in any unnecesssary charges :eek:hnoes:

#3 ·
Yea when i have the money, i hope to do some work on it. Right now I drive a 1992 Chevy Lumina haha. (dont worry, you can laugh). So this will be quite the upgrade and i'll probably enjoy it stock for a while. Although this summer I will probably do some Stereo upgrades cuz even though the stock one isn't horrible, I'm used to much better aftermarket equipement :)

#4 ·
Welcome to 8thcivic Eric. :wavey:

That's great to hear you're getting a new Si at MSRP-and in fiji blue, my favorite color! You mention that you hope they don't sneak in any extra fees. Quite a few dealerships will try to add a dealership prep fee. Don't let them do it! It's a fee so more money goes in their pockets.

Make sure you post up some pics!

#7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Yea, 22k is what I'm expecting. I'm just hoping to stay under that. I dont care if its 22k right on but I just dont want to go over that. I guess we'll see this saturday when i go down to sign my life away :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.