8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Eric and I'm new here. I just wanted to share my great news! I originally had a quote on a Silver SI, stock, for about $22240 but when i called another dealership that is down where my parents live (about an hour away), and i asked if he could meet or beat it, he said he would give me a Fiji Blue SI for MSRP! It is completely stock for $20540 + tax and all that bull. I'm heading down to my parents house this weekend to go talk to this guy and finalize the price and sign the necessary papers. I have also already put a deposit on the car and he said i should get it by the end of March.

Best part is, not only did i get the price i wanted, but the color i wanted too. I was about to settle for silver cuz it was the best color i could find in my area, then I noticed this other place updated their inventory with two new stock Civic SI, both Fiji Blue.

I'm just so excited I had to share!! :SHOCKED:

I just need to make sure he doesnt try and squeeze in any unnecesssary charges :eek:hnoes:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, watch for added "prep" fees and such on the bill before you sign. Make sure it has the total price when you put your deposit down. Congrats on the purchase though. Any plans for modding the car?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea when i have the money, i hope to do some work on it. Right now I drive a 1992 Chevy Lumina haha. (dont worry, you can laugh). So this will be quite the upgrade and i'll probably enjoy it stock for a while. Although this summer I will probably do some Stereo upgrades cuz even though the stock one isn't horrible, I'm used to much better aftermarket equipement :)

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome to 8thcivic Eric. :wavey:

That's great to hear you're getting a new Si at MSRP-and in fiji blue, my favorite color! You mention that you hope they don't sneak in any extra fees. Quite a few dealerships will try to add a dealership prep fee. Don't let them do it! It's a fee so more money goes in their pockets.

Make sure you post up some pics!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Got my FIGI for 22400 CONGRATS ON MSRP and WELCOME WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to the site man, im glad to here that you got it for msrp. although its probably not goin to be that low for long lol. i got mine for msrp and ended up paying 22k after all the TTT and all the other little stuff.. congrats on the new whip man

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Yea, 22k is what I'm expecting. I'm just hoping to stay under that. I dont care if its 22k right on but I just dont want to go over that. I guess we'll see this saturday when i go down to sign my life away :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts