8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i am ranting on this because ...welll this is where i go to vent about my car. i went to class today and i parked on the street....i checked the ENTIRE block for signs and there was nothing. i come back and there is a FUC#ing ticket on my car !!!!:readtherules: i was pissed, so pissed that i didnt read it at first. i went back later to read the ticket and it said my car was parked in a residential zone...how the hell was i supposed to know that if there are no signs on either side of this block! seconds i looked at the make of the vehicle and the cop put that it was a scion....i have an sti...wtf?:scratches: the licence plate was correct...but i plan on going back to that block tomorrow taking pics of it then going to that bullshit courthouse and showing them....:sigh: sry guys just needed to vent....heh...scion....what a fu#king retard.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
It's funny you say that...

You have to have a permit to park on my city's street after a certain time. I think they check it from 2am to 6am. There are no signs on my street so I don't know how people would know. I have to tell my friends to stop by the Police station to get temp permit for like 3 bucks if they plan to stay past 2am.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just checked online! its a $63 ticket!!! what a load of bull!!! the info put in says that its make is a SCIO...:scratches:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts