8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody, I know it seems like everyone on this site can do nothing but be a hater to anyone who dose not have an SI. Well i give you some hope for all of you who still think the R18 is a great motor. i just finished putting my new rubber on my SI rims and finished wraping my exhaust with heat wrap so i thought i should go try a new 0-60 with my FX1 Vector. and this is the amazing result. Now remember this is with CAI, Header/test pipe, full exahust and light pullys.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
What did you input as the gross vehicle weight? I see videos of TC guys running 0-60 in the 5's due to inaccurate vehicle weight.

·
Registered
428 Posts
wow i know it shows that. but it seems to good to be true, coming from like an 8 second 0-60 for a high 6 second 0-60, with only e/i/h and pulleys

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I know I hate those comments too. It's like I should of slept with your mom instead of that girl last night. People pick r18 over si for many reason.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Oh Lord, let's not go down this road.. It's a pointless argument and it's just going to result in this thread being closed.

·
Registered
428 Posts
ya exactly, but i agree the "shoulda bought an si comment" is almost in every thread when someone posts something up about a mod or hp they made or something around that.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I'm surprised by how the Si guys can be such elitists, esp. cause we hear "should've bought a..." all the time next to ms3, cobalt ss, gti. Everybody has their opinion of what they want, need and can afford. I love my Si but I'm not naive enough to think that everyone could afford one, not jut otd, but the fact that we pay at least 20 cents more per gallon and get way worse mileage than an r18.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts