8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been seeing a lot of girls driving around mustangs, camaros, and firebirds lately in Minisoda, i guess its not a manly car anymore haha.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neither is our car. ;)

Edit: There is no such thing as a manly car anymore :(
I know the civic is for both sexes but where im from, the v8 guys pick on us for driving "girly" cars, haha just makes me laugh seeing a old lady in a Mustang Gt with a pink racing stripe :wavey:down the middle haha.

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Well, on that topic, I haven't seen a female Si driver yet, I've been told many times by my friends that their girlfriends all want Si's though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ive been seeing a lot of girls driving around mustangs, camaros, and firebirds lately in Minisoda, i guess its not a manly car anymore haha.

Here in IL too in our area...lot of chicks rockin the newer mustang and the last year camaros!

There's this young one @ my work that drives a cherry red camaro.......

Manly car? Was there ever such a thing?

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Here in IL too in our area...lot of chicks rockin the newer mustang and the last year camaros!

There's this young one @ my work that drives a cherry red camaro.......

Manly car? Was there ever such a thing?
That reminds me, I saw a girl driving an 06-07 black STI with a donut on one of the wheels while driving back down to IL this weekend. That donut had to have been on there for a while, it was all full of salt and stuff, I wonder how many miles she has already put on it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
That reminds me, I saw a girl driving an 06-07 black STI with a donut on one of the wheels while driving back down to IL this weekend. That donut had to have been on there for a while, it was all full of salt and stuff, I wonder how many miles she has already put on it.
What a re re :pat: That goes to show that some owner's don't deserve the car they drive!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.