8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a dvd player from my friend for my ex 06 civic. i went to a shop to get it installed but as they were installing it they said i needed something for the audio i got the antanna port and some other piece but the sound still doesn't work what piece do i need for it to work someone plz tell me i'm been looking for 4 months now.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Ummm, you got a dvd player that's made for a car, or do you have a dvd player for the house...does it have a screen?...

You're going to need to give us more info.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you need a wiring harness. :confused:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am gonna side with Bikinpunk on this one...but...wouldn't they (the installers) be able to tell you...since they would know?

Seems kinda odd to me.

-Andre

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a jensen dvd player for the car like a head unit dvd i dunno the term. my friend had it in his car but he got into an accident so he gave it to me. see the thing is when i took the whole dash apart i realized that there was 3 unit plugged into the dash and apparently one was for aux one is for the sound and one for the antanna. all i had was for the aux and ant i try finding the one for the sound and had no luck. yeah so i'm just stuck trying to put this in ym car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts