8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont really like racing or goin fast and i dont like wasting money on modding my car(bone stock) and i dont even like driving stick a whole lot. i only hit vtec like prob 5 or 6 times only cuz my friends and gf told me to.. why did i get this car?? i love my si but it just doesnt seem right for me...

is there anyone else like me here??
(prob not)

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Nope i am wailing down the highway in VTEC every chance i get and just bought a bunch of mods tonight.

i am sry you feel that way hopefully you get that itch soon

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO, trade?!?!?

yeh i do kinda wanna trade but at the same time i dont... i think a hybrid fits me the most tho lol. i nvr speed thru the freeway and ill be saving a lot of gas money and no one would want to race a hybrid... its hella annoyin when ppl ask me at a light, gettin tired of dat ish

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
i went to the Honda dealership to look for a Honda Insight. turns out they didn't have any and while looking i spotted a Si, test drove it and bought it the same day. i love the Si, but if there was ever a good deal on a Honda Insight, i might take it and trade in the Si.

i barely hit VTEC and with the way i drive, a hybrid(Insight) would fit me best.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Why not? i get 30mpg
:woowoo: True! I would never buy a car if I wasn't totally sold on it being the car I want! I live in the city and about 2 miles from my job so it's kinda hard to hit v-tec often but I do every chance I get and love it every time!! Good luck on finding a car that fit's you tho!

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
get a kia

·
Registered
46 Posts
i mean if you really HATE your SI, as a fellow 8thcivic member, i can take it off your hands. Hell, ill even give you five grand for it ;)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i miss my srt 4, which i traded for my Si due to traveling and the si gets better gas mileage... im estimating 29.5 mpg. I barely crack vtec, im all highway driving, and i like to baby my car because I need it to get me to where I got to go. I mod here and there, nothing crazy though, im lookin to get rims and i have a sway bar im waiting to install once snow is gone. Overall its a great car. Its nice, quiet, visually attractive whether you have the 4 door or 2 door. And its well A honda.. your part of a HUGE community that if their not a ****.. will help you out through whatever you need. But at the end of the day.. If your not happy, go for something you will be happy with.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I had a woman that wanted a 20K ring once... yeah that didn't go over to well.
LMAO

her train of thought " If you liked it shuda put a ring on it"

your train of thought " a Wal-mart ring"

LMAO **** that thats too much for a ring ...

btw < 500th post ! :woot:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts