8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The craziest **** i think ill ever see!

So yesterday i head out to fontana to help my friend change some struts on his eclipse, and before i go there i had to get some benadryl so i went to the gas station on sierra and baseline. So i buy it and start heading back to my car and as soon as i get to my door i hear this really loud noise and look up and see a truck come flying over the curb (from the center of an intersection) and runs over a fuel pump hit 2 people and smashes into another truck which knocked down another fuel pump. and this is all happening 10ft in front of me and in like 2 seconds. so i try and run too see if one of the guys that got hit was ok and i see that that the fuel pump is on fire. so i run inside and told the guy theres a fire while everyone else is calling 911. so the worker and i got two fire extinguishers and put out the fire and then i ran back to see if those people were ok. as im going back a lady is on the floor is moving around and the guy that got hit was laying in a puddle of blood. as i get closer to him i noticed that his leg was torn off knee down laying 5ft next to him. at this point i was just at a complete stand still in shock thinking WTF?! and then thank god the police and firefighters showed up and then kicked everyone out so then can try to help everyone.
then i just had to wait beacause the cops wanted to get my statement on what happened

its just crazy to think that this all happened when eveyone thought they safe pumping gas... it defintly opened my eyes to see that your life can be takin away in just a blink of an eye and to really enjoy life while you can

edit: heres the link.. http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/articles/2010/05/04/news/doc4be08eb02dd9c456701817.txt

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
That's some final destination 'ish right there broseph. Definitely not something you see everyday. Good call on preventing the whole gas station from exploding.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
The craziest **** i think ill ever see!

So yesterday i head out to fontana to help my friend change some struts on his eclipse, and before i go there i had to get some benadryl so i went to the gas station on sierra and baseline. So i buy it and start heading back to my car and as soon as i get to my door i hear this really loud noise and look up and see a truck come flying over the curb (from the center of an intersection) and runs over a fuel pump hit 2 people and smashes into another truck which knocked down another fuel pump. and this is all happening 10ft in front of me and in like 2 seconds. so i try and run too see if one of the guys that got hit was ok and i see that that the fuel pump is on fire. so i run inside and told the guy theres a fire while everyone else is calling 911. so the worker and i got two fire extinguishers and put out the fire and then i ran back to see if those people were ok. as im going back a lady is on the floor is moving around and the guy that got hit was laying in a puddle of blood. as i get closer to him i noticed that his leg was torn off knee down laying 5ft next to him. at this point i was just at a complete stand still in shock thinking WTF?! and then thank god the police and firefighters showed up and then kicked everyone out so then can try to help everyone.
then i just had to wait beacause the cops wanted to get my statement on what happened

its just crazy to think that this all happened when eveyone thought they safe pumping gas... it defintly opened my eyes to see that your life can be takin away in just a blink of an eye and to really enjoy life while you can

edit: heres the link.. Fontana Herald News > News
dang you what another crazy thing i was at that same intersection going down sierra and i actually the truck jump the curb and that was it i turned on baseline.....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Really opens your eyes. my friend was robbed at gunpoint at a gas stationin pomona a couple weeks ago, and its changed him. Live life to the fullest!

·
Registered
970 Posts
no im not i atually seen it....but i was already turning and gone.......and later i went had to go back up the same street and saw all the firefighters
Really? You were? It wasn't even a red truck dude... you just saw a red truck in the pic and didn't want to feel left out. If you're going to make up a story about being there at least try to find out the facts first because otherwise you just look like an id10t.

EDIT: I like that you removed the "red truck" part from your post so that nobody could call you on it. What kind of d-bad lies about seeing a horrible accident on the internet to seem "cooler"?

OP... that's messed up!! I can't believe it! At least nobody was killed... was the driver drunk?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Really? You were? It wasn't even a red truck dude... you just saw a red truck in the pic and didn't want to feel left out. If you're going to make up a story about being there at least try to find out the facts first because otherwise you just look like an id10t.

EDIT: I like that you removed the "red truck" part from your post so that nobody could call you on it. What kind of d-bad lies about seeing a horrible accident on the internet to seem "cooler"?

OP... that's messed up!! I can't believe it! At least nobody was killed... was the driver drunk?
noooo this what really happened i was turning and all i really saw was a red trucks back flipp up .....at the time i wasnt sure if it wass the truck that flew threw the intersection.....until i read the full article....cuz i didnt see any truck fly threw....i just saw the impact of it...thts what i meant

1 - 20 of 37 Posts