8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i really hate this company. I had ordered their 3" exhaust (i really liked what i had heard) but it took them 2 weeks just to ship it out and everytime i called them they gave some run around aboud it shipping, even lied to me about when they shipped it (they told me it went out on Mon the 6th at 5:00 and to call back Tues to get a tracking number, and when i did they said to call back later, and i did and finally got it, but when i checked the tracking number they had just sent it out right after i called)and a bunch of other stuff but i dont want to write a novel here. Okay now i got it i went to go put it on and the flange on the straight pipe is to big to connect to the cat. i thought it was me butthe gasket will not fit even the bolt holes are too small. so now i have to cut the flange of and weld the one from the original exhaust onto the pipe to get it to fit. quality my A$$. for $650 i would expect something better than a makeshift exhaust. i dont know what do you guys think

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I know this maybe off topic but is it me or is AJP not a sponsor for our site anymore? I tried looking for it last night just to look at stuff but no luck.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Jardiniboy said:
I know this maybe off topic but is it me or is AJP not a sponsor for our site anymore? I tried looking for it last night just to look at stuff but no luck.
Yup... They are no longer a sponsor. Check out some of the recent long threads about them and you will understand.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
when i lived in florida
i worked at advance auto parts i used to sell these guys parts i would never buy anything or let them touch any of my vehicles THEY ARE REALLY SHADY AND EVERYONE THEY DEAL WITH ARE SHADY !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im finally done with the install. i probibly should have sent it back and gone with some one else, but i have to wait long enough for this one and i didn't want to wait for another one. besides it was work i could do my self. it was a ***** to get the nuts on around that big pipe (don't say it) but i got it with no exhaust leaks and not a bad job of welding if i say so myself

·
Premium Member
141,752 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
Jeshua's thread basically put the last nail into the coffin for AJP not being our sponsor anymore.
actually, the last nail in the coffin was when they created a user account to post under, posing as a customer of theirs, raving about how great they are.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52093

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts