8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time to start planning this years event out. Last year we stayed at the hampton inn. It was a nice hotel in a good location. Do we wanna stay there again? Also need to plan a gathering location and time . From Johnson City, TN we will leave friday around 5 or 6 and get to Nashville before 10. We will be passing through Knoxville 2 hours after we leave Johnson City.We can meet up with The knoxville group and head to Nashville then. If you Dont know what I.A. is here is a link to explain it importalliance.org . So well start the list of who all is going.

Also here is the time attack info for thoses interested. Redline: Time Attack!!

Here's a link to the hotel. Hotel - Mt Juliet, Tennessee - TN - Hampton Inn Hotels
Looks like it is 114 a night(or like $96 if we advance pay) with 4 people to a room, 2 beds. Checking in on Friday the 24th checking out on Sunday the 26th.

1.Jdmjim
2.Jtittle7317
3. K20-sedan
4. thisisdudewhoru
5. d-rok5987
6. jackolee

·
Registered
971 Posts
Its time to start planning this years event out. Last year we stayed at the hampton inn. It was a nice hotel in a good location. Do we wanna stay there again? Also need to plan a gathering location and time . From Johnson City, TN we will leave friday around 5 or 6 and get to Nashville before 10. We will be passing through Knoxville 2 hours after we leave Johnson City.We can meet up with The knoxville group and head to Nashville then. If you Dont know what I.A. is here is a link to explain it importalliance.org . So well start the list of who all is going.

1.Jdmjim
Count me in

·
Registered
837 Posts
ok if all goes well clutch should be going in sometime next week. as for time attack i'm waiting on dsport next month because they have the handguide regulations rulebook thing with the magazine as an extra. not sure if i'm going to have a supercharged si by the meet, but it will at least be a good 230 n/a si anyway lol. hopefully i can grab a nice set of proc coilovers and some good brakes. might just go straight with the hfp suspension and brakes though.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like running in the rookie street class would be the best bet for us, seeing how we rookies, and the only thing i saw in rules on street class is tow hooks on front and rear is a must. then pants and long sleeves and neck collar for all types

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.