8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 402 Posts

· Registered
16,126 Posts
so tru. I'm praying there isn't any going home even tho yankees are in town & they can always cause a lil back up over in the major deegan.

but the tank is full & just downloaded some new reggaeton music so i can cruise going home with the A/C blasting along with the radio (it's phuckin' hot in NY today)...
I need new reggaeton songs! it sure is hot as hell today, walked in it for 3hrs today, woooo!

· Registered
16,126 Posts
I <3 Driving slow.

Driving to work today, I always come through the alley behind my shopping center, the people who live in the area always fly through it at like 30-40mph, even though its an alley/parking lot behind a shopping center.

I thoroughly enjoy driving this stretch at 5-10mph and building a train behind me.

Today, an older gentleman in a Benz had enough, and whipped around me, accelerating to about 30mph.

Took about 5 seconds before the police officer hiding in a loading bay pulled him over :p
:rotfl:

· Registered
16,126 Posts
I'm gettin 250-270 a tank. my commute to work is local aka a bunch of lights & stop & go. about a month ago I went to PA on a sat and returned the followin day and got 384 miles. last winter however I was barely gettin 200 out of a tank, who knows! :shrug:

1 - 20 of 402 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.