8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Here in the portuguese forum me and some members have a few problems with the car, for instance there is a litle noise just like a metallic click in the steering wheel column.
And the cap in the right side of the dash board near the small window, are always jumping
Does someone here have the same problems ? I Know that the US version is a litle diferent from outside but inside I think is equal
I began to be bored because of the construction quality

There's some photos of my car, I'm a tuning fan and now I'm going to change the body of the car, I've already put iluminescent doorsills, PS2 with wireless remote control and monitor in the car, now I'm planing to change the dash board, and put a body kit

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are, but is only 15" 195/65 R15
I'm gona change those after the modifications to the OZ ultralegera 16" or other just like the set of the type R.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those wheels look 1,000,000 times better than the ones that come in the US. Was it an option when you bought your car? I was just on the Portugal Honda site and it looks like the nasty, ugly wheels we have in the US come on the car there too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wagdaddy said:
Was it an option when you bought your car?
Yes it was, I send you a PM explaining, I will post more pictures of the car with some other modifications that I made

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you, and when I finish the modification that I've in mind, then it will be the hottest and the exclusive HCH at least here in Portugal.
Unfortunately the european version doesn't have the navi system, the european version have some diferences from the US version inside and outside, but I'm trying to buy a dash kit from a member in this forum, and then place a 2DIN radio with touch screen monitor, GPS, DVD, MP3.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They aren't tinted, is the shadow from the building, is an optical ilusion, but I'm gona tinted, I'm waiting for a call to do that, probably in the end of this month.

·
Registered
55 Posts
we share the same look in asia
wonder what are you referring to, any pic to show

i've done some modification to my 2 weeks old ride
pls view them at www.civicfd-sg.com - look for hybrid thread

i'm suppose to tint my vkool today but last min my installer called to postphone 2 weeks

looking forward to your pictures

cheers
BT

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi ppl I'm back from a few holidays in France (Eurodisney)
bengteck, in the link you post, I can't see your photos without registration.
why don't you post them here ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
over in my country, that was customised
where are you residing?

you might wanna try out the mitsubishi as almost fit minus the center hole

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, I cannot help you with the license plate. If I were you, I would try posting somewhere else- The holder is the same on the hybrid/non-hybrid and there are more non-hybrid users that can prob help u.
i'll try posting elsewhere maybe somebody can help. the holder that honda included is the short holder for japanese license plates and our local plates are wider so they stick out over the holder. our plates in the philippines are sized somewhere in between the japanese plates and the european plates.

over in my country, that was customised
where are you residing?

you might wanna try out the mitsubishi as almost fit minus the center hole
i'm from manila, in the philippines. i've seen the ones from the mitsubishi lancer and you are right, there is a way to custom fit them. even the ones from the mazda 3 may do for now if our local honda dealers can't get any.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts