Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We're running the pre-order special for the Hybird style spoiler. They were retailing at $299 Canadian but now the special pre-order promotion ONLY $249 Canadian PAINTED.

Pre-order SPECIAL deadline due to end of September

Material/Installation

-Made with OEM quality Polyurethane
-Industrial grade double-sided tape comes pre-installed
-Very easy to install

Please email or pm if interested

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got my Genuine Honda Hybrid spoiler for less than $200 (painted) USD. Why not get Honda's version when yours is $225.30 USD (at today's exchange rate)?

glennQ

·
Registered
66 Posts
So I guess it would called tacky to provide a link to the site that sells the Genuine Honda spoiler for less than $200 USD... since you are a "sponsor" and all... :/
What am I missing? Why is the BE version more expensive? Maybe what I'm missing is a marketing opportunity!

glennQ

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glennQNYC said:
So I guess it would called tacky to provide a link to the site that sells the Genuine Honda spoiler for less than $200 USD... since you are a "sponsor" and all... :/
What am I missing? Why is the BE version more expensive? Maybe what I'm missing is a marketing opportunity!

glennQ
Lucky you guys and the local Canada honda dealership selling $500 ish CDN

·
Registered
593 Posts
the OEM honda can be found for $191 us plus shipping here: https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=2804&hp_series_model=CIVIC&hp_series_year=2006&hp_series_door_ext_grade=4DR+HYBRID&hp_series_transmission=CVT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=H&hp_component=B++5510

however, the hybrid spoiler is prepainted in only 3 colors that would work with the regular sedans: taffeta white, alabaster silver, and galaxy grey.

The battle endless spoiler is painted though.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Can this spoiler be painted by you in colours other than the Hybrid colours?
i'm interested in one for my figi blue sedan.
please let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
janaka said:
Can this spoiler be painted by you in colours other than the Hybrid colours?
i'm interested in one for my figi blue sedan.
please let me know
Thanks
I have the same question but can't you post the response in the thread? No PM please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.