8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So in celebration of the new 9th Gen Civic coming out, the guys at Customlightz have decided to make one very lucky person happy. Since Honda still hasn't gotten on the projector bandwagon, a retrofit will be a pretty popular mod again.

The first 9th Gen CIVIC that wants a retrofit and is willing to drive to Customlightz (Richmond,VA) will get an Rx330 retrofit completely for free!!

This will include shrouds, aftermarket bulbs of your color temp choice, aftermarket slim ballasts and installation of everything!

If the person wants to step it up to S2000's or SC430s (might as well) there will be an small cost due to the cost of the projectors.

If anyone is curious about this, please shoot me a PM or an email to "[email protected]". We will be a sponsor on 9thgencivic.com soon and will make another announcement!

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
:eek:mg: someone is going to be lucky!!

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually like the front ends of the coupe, the rear looks too much like the accord. I also wish they had done better with the drivetrain, but hey I'm not going to buy one

·
Registered
744 Posts
If the headlights are any simililar to the 8th Civics, in which the headlights are the same independent of EX or Si models, then it doesn't matter. However, if they are different, then we may have to give the offer to both SI and EX.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts