8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone tell me what hug ring size i need for my si if i have work emotion rims? what would the inner diameter and outer diameter be that would fit my car? thanks

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
there would be crazy vibrations
when I bought my WORK's, I was immediately handed hubcentric rings right away
not sure who those people are, but it's highly recommended that they use em - not safe at all
they probably have it in there and don't know

I'm sorry I can't remember the size of the ring.. have you tried a search?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
where the hell do you people hear half the crap that you hear? First person to give me credible evidence that not having hub centric rings on your car is dangerous, will get a cookie. Stop scaring people, hub centric rings just help for bolting up wheels and to eliminate shake because they make it a "hub centric" wheel. Otherwise, they can get an E.T. style lug nut and be perfectly fine without using a hub ring.

Just another note, most of Enkei's racing series wheels are a 75mm bore, so not all wheels are the 73.

·
Registered
928 Posts
i got work emotions, didnt need any hubcentric ring, its smooth as whatever you want to say, ahahha, shoot, the lugs helped balance out the placement of the wheel.......
i know there is no hub ring, b/c i put them on and off myself all the time, the rims

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
hmm.. u guys are weird bc i dont have them on my work emotions either and ive never had any problems with em or heard any noises........ so im pretty sure ull be fine without em

·
Registered
375 Posts
Come on people hub rings are made to make the wheel center to the hub so you dont get vibrations. If you dont run a hub ring it will shake and that's about it. Hub rings are not dangerous if you dont use them. Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
if your picky enough to consider hub rings get the aluminum ones, just pound them out with a screw driver when you take off your wheels. Actually, who cares if they bond to the hub? Just leave them there unless you bolt on your factory wheels. In which case you can just buy a new set for $15. Also, just buy ET lugs!!! ET lugs make it lug centric so you don't have to worry about that crap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.