8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All that have been waiting for a solution for the Injen Short Ram this will be it.
I received my HPS Radiator Hose Kit:

Pics of complete kit - Comes with 4 hoses and the bottom 2 you can choose either one that you want to use.

Closer Pics

Installation of the kit is fairly self explanatory, remove the old hosing and install the new. Don't forget to put coolant in the ENGINE as well, or you will have a massive air bubble in the cooling system and the car will start to overheat. Also note for the filler cap replacement, install the filler cap on one end first and then put the whole assembly onto the radiator. It's a super tight fit, I learned the hardway.

Here's a pic of the OEM vs the Relocation Kit

Installed on the car

OEM

HPS

If you have any questions about the install please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got mine directly from HPS, but I think Corsport will be offering these soon and so will autogrimming.com.

I'm going to contact HPS and see who is offering these for sale currently. I will let you know.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
this only extends the hose away from the intake tubing going into the TB right? does it go any further down in the engine bay at all? i'm still looking for a solution for the rubbing issue i have with the pwjdm intake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts