8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone own one of these? they are only $299 at circuit city right now..and most places will match price..walmart has it online, and so does best buy but they are more there. i played with it at CC and i love it.

but all i can find are reviews..and i dont always trust reviews. i cant find any forums for it. everyforum forum i find i searched for just a simple model number "5915" and it came up with like 4 results nothing useful.

and well..i have a $200 gift card from walmart as a christmas bonus. and if i could get walmart to pricematch it from CC for the $299 thatd be awesome. and my mom got me something for about $200 from walmart and i can always take it back if i dont like it..i think its a GPS but a $200 gps cant be that great, ya know?

anywho..any info welcomed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.