8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have had 1 pm and 1 email regarding refunds and those persons have been refunded. We had some serious malfunctions our credit card processing merchant / web server and lots of things got wiped out. We are up and running again and need the info of who is due refunds. The site username does not help much.

Please email me or pm me so we can get the refunds out and fix whatever bad business has been done.

Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
270 Posts
webby said:
have you emailed him... I really want this over with now.
i send him a PM throught the website but i guess that wasnt good enough...I will email him to his HP email....

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
06civSi said:
my refund is pending now, should be cleared by tuesday
Yada said:
i send him a PM throught the website but i guess that wasnt good enough...I will email him to his HP email....

So what is the status? Have either of you received your refunds yet?

·
Registered
270 Posts
2fast4u2 said:
So what is the status? Have either of you received your refunds yet?
Well my girlfriend is the one who bought the exhaust for me, and after I told her we had to re send credit info to HP again she refused to give it to me and I quote her words..."Hell No"!!! ...She was very disappointed with their customer service and pretty much said they can keep the 90 bucks, she doesnt wanna deal with them ever again...and I understand 100% where she is coming from.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do a Google search for HP Autoworks and Andy Hu. You'll find that his name & business have negative reviews everywhere. Not only did I contact his company, the Better Business Bureau, and my credit card company, I received a refund in full of $1,845.00 (NOT from HP Auto Works - he was apprehensive to to indicate he would honor any sort of refund). Thank god for MasterCard or I would still probably be out nearly $2,000 and have no wheels or tires to show for it. Here's my contribution.

I have full records documenting the happenings of this transaction & dispute with HPAutoWorks & Andy Hu.

I purchased a set of 4 wheels from Andy Hu on December 15th, 2006. After over 6 weeks of waiting, the merchandise never arrived even though Mr. Hu insisted every time I spoke to him that the wheels had shipped. I requested a refund in full to my credit card.

Documents in the conversation logs I recorded between myself and Mr. Hu indicate he would clearly be shipping with Fedex on December 27, 2006, however, he apparently decided he would be using a company called "Viking" to ship the merchandise without notifying me even though on their website it indicated all shipments will be made via Fedex - even though this is somewhat irrelevant as the wheels never arrived in the first place.

Just look at these conversation logs from Andy Hu and decide yourself:

Wed Jan. 4: andog35: They [the wheels] sipped out yest [yesterday]

Sat Jan. 7: me: Andy, do you have the shipping number for the wheels/tires?
andog35: Ill have it tommorow, its the weekend sorry

Mon Jan. 9: [the wheels haven't shipped yet] me: So they will be shipped tomorrow afternoon?
andog 35: yep
me: 100% sure?
andog 35: unless my tire guys arms fall off, yep

Wed Jan. 25 [aparently the wheels have been shipped....still nothing]

I have hundreds of lines of logs from Andy, even lines where he is verbally offensive. Absolute worst vendor I've ever bought from. Just thinking about the whole thing makes me angry.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts