8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
samx109 said:
wait im really confused total i paid $516.34 <-- east coast MD... do i get a refund or what.. o_O

whats going on.. how much should be a total amount?
How much was your shipping? It depends on how much you paid for the exhaust and shipping. I assume you ARE owed a refund.

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow, i've called twice now, and both times they said andy would call me back. and both times they havn't. i can understand that they moved their servers and stuff, but i cannot accept that they aren't responding to the customers...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Why do we have to do this??? Doesnt HP have our information and invoices. I dont care if a server was moved changed or whatever, that is information that should not be lost or misplaced. Although HP gave the opportunity for this group buy, it still doesnt justify what needs to be done in order to get our refunds. Makes it hard to want to buy from HP again because I dont want there to be a server crash only to find out they dont have a back-up of our information. They should at least send emails letting us know of the situation, because I dont always come on these forums. I am very dissapointed. :Mad:

·
Registered
642 Posts
audibleforce said:
Why do we have to do this??? Doesnt HP have our information and invoices. I dont care if a server was moved changed or whatever, that is information that should not be lost or misplaced. Although HP gave the opportunity for this group buy, it still doesnt justify what needs to be done in order to get our refunds. Makes it hard to want to buy from HP again because I dont want there to be a server crash only to find out they dont have a back-up of our information. They should at least send emails letting us know of the situation, because I dont always come on these forums. I am very dissapointed. :Mad:
i agree, it sounds VERY shady if you ask me. In other words, no if/and/buts if they didn't get a refund and don't complain HP gets away scott free. Correct me if I'm wrong. To me that sounds very fishy, but hey who am I to judge people...

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Dark.GEAR
audibleforce

are you both needed to be on the list?

Still due refunds ----
are there more to this list?

06civsi
w15p
yada