8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to have the "It" car of the moment?

you know what I mean.

Just like having a Miata when it first came out, or the new Beetle, or the mini cooper.

It feels pretty good, doesn't it?
:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
It feels pretty cool right now. Every where I go people either stare or say nice car. It'll only last for like a month or two till more people get them so i'm soaking it in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had more compliments and looks on past cars then this one so far, but to my suprise, people do look at and compliment the civic though. Funny thing is that my past cars are usually really common so nothing special in that respect anyways. I've had a few different mustangs for years, obvious there. I had an 04 6spd Maxima with every option you can get on em (right down to the nav, elite package with the full length console making it a 4 seater, etc), which people always had to check out the design and all the toys it had etc. Too bad it didnt have the same quality as a typical toyota or honda has though. I liked that maxima, but shortly after I got it, I knew it wasnt gunna be around long since I got it cheap. It just had too many minor quirks, fit and finish not quite up to par IMO for a japanese car, and started developing creaks and rattles like you would expect in a typical american car. I never expected the civic to turn any heads or warrant any compliments since a civic is really nothing special as far as all that mess goes. I'm pretty sure that will go away once the newness of em wears off and everyone and their dog has one.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
well i one the first one to get it in almost 2 of the 32 states of mexico.... and it was like if all the world keep their eyes in your car... that was so cool
even in the boarder, when i drive to the states, the customs officer (i dont know how to call him) just as me what car is it, and if he can drive it... so as u know we (mexicans) only can buy stuffs for no more than $1000 uds payin dutties, if you buy more than that u need a international dutty agent, so whit let him drove it a lil, they let us to pass 4 rims, 5 tires, a nitrous kit, shocks, and more stuffs that passed the $1000 uds...
thats so ****in good
and he just give us his nextel and his email in case that we need his help... again
lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all i can say is chicks dig it, and doods look stoopid breaking their neck to make sure it really is a new civic. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts