8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here, though I got a PM just about right after signing up (compliments of 2fast4u2) :D

Which leaves me to assume some folks might recognize me here, but a little about myself for those who do not.

My name is Jon, Peking is one of my many nicknames (Peking is my Asian name LOL).

I currently drive a 2004 Nissan 350Z, which is lightly modded :gaygiggle . Before my Z I used to own a 2002 Honda Civic SI (EP3), which had the basic mods.

I am a member of many sites, and like this non Z site... I like to visit and learn from many different kinds of forums/sites.

There is a good chance that I will be selling my Z, so that I can get a much more simple car to mod and work on... So I will be seriously considering this version SI, since not only the powerful 4 banger under the hood... But really for the LSD from the factory :driving:

Jon

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Hello again, Jon :banana-wa

I thought you would have recognized me from Ephatch. :D

Yes-I've seen your Z. Very cool!! :thumb: That's nice your thinking about a new Si. It quite a step up from the Ep3.

There's already a plethora of info/stats/pics on 8thcivic so, enjoy!!

Welcome!! :wavey:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2fast4u2 said:
Hello again, Jon :banana-wa

I thought you would have recognized me from Ephatch. :D

Yes-I've seen your Z. Very cool!! :thumb: That's nice your thinking about a new Si. It quite a step up from the Ep3.

There's already a plethora of info/stats/pics on 8thcivic so, enjoy!!

Welcome!! :wavey:

Is your username here the same as on Ephatch? Cause your Location seems like a title that is familiar used in Ephatch? Sorry to not recognizing right off the bat, most of the time I need someone else to get the ball rolling... But then watch out cause I will be remembering all kinds of things :D

Also thanks for the welcome in the PM, I forgot to say that cause I was so excited to further checking out the site :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome to the site. Glad to see another auto enthusiast join the site. Feel free to post up pics of your ride too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts